I am Xylence

Xylence

Lieutenant
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Xylence
Greetings TEST!

I am Xylence

I am from Michigan but have lived in the Baltimore area for the last 7 years.
Stumbled across a video on youtube, then found the What is Video and some of Scott Manleys' stuff. The level of immersion fidelity and depth made it hard not to get sucked in.
What I look forward to most about star citizen is the culmination of the entire project, rather an individual module feature mechanic or what have you. i'm imagining it to be like GTA but on a whole new level.
The first game I ever played was probably that boxing game on Atari. you-know, the one with the top down view of 2 people. -That and Combat.
Currently I play Call of Duty AW, Star Citizen, CivV, BeyondEarth, Alien Isolation, Rift, SimCity, Xcom Enemy Within, HearthStone, MTG 2015, ElderScrollsOnline, ShadowOfMordor. The first game I played that really started to get me hooked on games in general was FinalFantasy.

I heard you have beer and saw some of the awesome content on the web. Community is ever growing and is more engaging than any other org I've looked at.

Picard. No one liked working with Kirk.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Beer, propaganda, and Auroras. That's the TEST way. Welcome to TEST!

Spyro

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
SteadyK
oo really?Halvix? really?i was trying to be modest here? BEEEEERR!!!!!!

Mine Is Bigger Than Yours

Reactions: Halvix

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
For risk of further derailing Xylence's intro thread I concede to your Bigger Beer. Well met.

Again, welcome Xylence, please see Spyro for your beer ration.

RomulusMinimus

Captain
Jan 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Romulus-Minimus
Welcome to Test!

Forgot your password?