i feel like we need to start thinking of how were going to have people land on our bengal gracefully

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
My plan was to get a 2nd Bengal Carrier to land on top of the first one. Its not ego. I just need a ship that is large enough and heavy enough so I don't overshoot the landing strip on accident which would be really easy to do in an Aurora. With a Bengal I know I'll land perfectly the first time every time*.

*Warning: May cause Bengal Fusion or Destruction Syndromes. Consult your GLORIOUS Leader before landing Bengal on Bengal.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
nah man
landig is just crashing in a more controled way.
yeah and we at TEST don't do that controled thingy
so no difference XD

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Simplest answer I have is this. Set full bottles of booze near every landing light and half the hangar. None of us reprobates should want the party foul of of a bad landing destroying so much booze, I don't care if you would lick it up off the landing zone.

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
Simplest answer I have is this. Set full bottles of booze near every landing light and half the hangar. None of us reprobates should want the party foul of of a bad landing destroying so much booze, I don't care if you would lick it up off the landing zone.
I like this. When we do crash it makes the explosion and fire that much better.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Ha. Hahaha. I think this is hilarious. But I'm old. And tired. And the joke has probably been retired for years.

I'm also letting myself out.

Hahaha
Puns puns I need more puns! I love them.... Huh I might be a good father :P
But I'm still to young
Still though. Keep them coming xD

Forgot your password?