I forgot to do this... I was drinking...

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Where you from stranger? We come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs flow. The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands, To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming!

Came from another organization but decided to just go full TEST because you guys are just so awesome. It might have also been Montoya's nipples...

I grew up just south of Washington DC, currently in Southern Virginia for university. Been all up and down the East Coast, been to Chicago. Hoping to move out the to south west at some point.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I've been gaming since I was 4 years old. I'm now 22 and still gaming. Back when I was just a wee lad I played the original TIE-Fighter and X-Wing, back in the days when they were on floppy discs. Then I was introduced to the amazing game that is Wing Commander 3: Heart of the Tiger. Other games like Privateer (so hard starting a new game T.T), X-Wing vs TIE-Fighter: Balance of Powers (I enjoyed blowing up a super star destroyer), and several others.

So when I heard about this starting up in late 2013 I was rather suspicious. "What's this" I said, "Who is Chris Roberts?" As a good historian should do (Oh, yeah, I'm a history major.) I began doing research on the project. The further I dug the more surprised I was that this was happening, I couldn't believe it. Dropped into the OLD chatroll and realized that dreams do come true. Finally bought into the game with a Cutlass and only recently upgraded to a Blue variant.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Yes, everything.
I'm pretty much up for anything but I mainly want to do exploration if the mechanics are actually worth the time. I would prefer to be more of (cliche inbound) a kind of Indiana Jones style, finding artifacts and selling them for a nice profit. I also am hoping that there will be alien technology that you can upgrade your ship with to augment abilities (like visual cloaking maybe.) which could also net a good profit for me.

On top of that, smuggling is an aspect of the game that I will likely be very active in. Long story short I've done a fair bit of writing/reading fiction and the Han Solo/Dash Rendar/Captain Mal characters always interest me.

I would also be interested in large fleet operations, maybe not driving the capital ship, by being part of a small/large crew of people all working together. On top of that I am very interested in working to create/help lead a semi-dedicated FPS team for boarding and ground/station battles, that might just be my 2 years of ArmA 2 realism clan coming to the surface again though.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Wolfenstein 3D. Oh yes kiddies, that was a game that wasn't even truly 3D. Then again, you got to shoot Hitler so it was well worth it.

What other games do you play? ArmA 2 + 3, GMod, Starcraft 2, League of Legends, War Thunder, Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, Survarium (I'm in da beta), Planetside 2 (it's so bad), and many other games that I've played in the past such as: Half-Life 1 (MUST PLAY if you haven't.), Half-Life 2 (EP1 and 2), Colonial Marines (I enjoyed it), Global Agenda (Was in the top 200 snipercons I think?), Mass Effect 1 + 2, Natural Selection 1 + 2, Civ 5, Portal 1 + 2, Killing Floor, Life is Feudal, Skyrim, CS 1.6, CS:S, CS:GO (terrible game), Battlefield (1942, 2, 3, BadCo2, 4), Halo (1, 2, ODST, 3, Reach, 4), Gears of War (1, 2, 3), Borderlands 2, and the list goes on and on and on...

Picard or Kirk?
Picard hands down. He got stabbed in the chest and laughed it off. Kirk would cry like a baby.

Author's Note: I also am learning Judo currently. The throws are real.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThomSirveaux

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark