I found us a mascot!

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
Back in the 80's I had a cassette with the album "Soldiers under Command" on one side and Dio "Holy Diver" on the other. I thought I was a real deviant. Turned out I was just a nerd.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhooptyWoo

CitizenX

Space Marshal
Jul 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Citizen-X
Musically Stryper was every bit as good as the best - Soldiers under Command was a theme song in the 80's for Christians under the thumbs of the Vatican because of their love for Metal which was seen as devil music. I was one of those "Metalheads" that came from the generation before the hair bands and I loved them as I love Jesus Christ

cagedvntg

Ensign
Aug 22, 2014
RSI Handle
messingtier
damn kids dont know who stryper is? you surely wont know Led Zepplin or Guess Who.
I am 16 and i think everyone who doesn't knows who led zepplin is has to live like on the moon or something like that. I mean stairway of heaven... everyone has heard it at least 1 time

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I am 16 and i think everyone who doesn't knows who led zepplin is has to live like on the moon or something like that. I mean stairway of heaven... everyone has heard it at least 1 time

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Hearing Stryper always reminds me of the Rock singing in Pain & Gain. His character in that was quite hilarious!

Forgot your password?