I guess it had to happen.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I can see franchising elder care facilities set up like this.

Glorious!
My setup isn't that fancy, I'm not even gonna take a photo cos the room is a total mess, but pretty similar at the moment. I got a half deflated blow-up bed right next to my pc desk cos I had to sleep in this room to not wake up the family with my coughing when I had a cold a few weeks ago. If I weren't working 14 hours a day for the last 3... fucj, 4 weeks now, I'd be like that guy on the picture hahahaha

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
You know its really sad when you start thinking, wow Star Citizen started when I was in my late 30s and now I am almost 46!?!? And will most likely be 50 before it actually launches.... jesus just saying this makes me want to drink more.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
A buddy of mine, retired Navy Chief with Intel chops, would wholeheartedly agree with you on this.
Hahha, military intelligence is an oxymoron.
You know its really sad when you start thinking, wow Star Citizen started when I was in my late 30s and now I am almost 46!?!? And will most likely be 50 before it actually launches.... jesus just saying this makes me want to drink more.
It started right around the time my wife and I started dating (Oct 2012). We've married, and lived in 3 different provinces in that timeframe. Mrs Owl has restarted her career 3 times since SC started, and still managed to climb the ladder high enough to be making more than me at her newest place of work.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Gentlemen, I suggest we start planning for a TEST Retirement Home, beds like this in every room.
You'll be needing the home significantly sooner than us boss!

Forgot your password?