I have found the perfect art addition to my home

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
Honestly, have you guys seen this monster? Almost every single scifi space ship all lovingly labeled and sized next to each other so they can compare... themselves. I fully intend on taking the full version file to a print shop tomorrow and have it printed for my game room. The full version can be found: HERE

Here is a "thumbnail" version. The real version is freaking huge. I will be printing it at it's native size of roughly 59x79 inches (5x7 feet).

And before you ask, yes. We are in there. The Bengal is sitting on top (and a little right of center) of the Independence Day movie spaceship.

size comparison science fiction spaceships mini.png

My proverbial hat is off to the person (Dirk Loechel on deviant art?) that lovingly crafted this over the years. Bravo sir, bravo. You have done us all a great service and I thank you.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
And before you ask, yes. We are in there. The Bengal is sitting on top (and a little right of center) of the Independence Day movie spaceship.
Damn. Missed that part.

Reactions: AstroSam

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
From the internet to reality. Got it printed up on vinyl and threw it up on a wall. The final dimensions came out to 54x72 inches. Although in hindsight I would have printed it with at least a 1 inch black border for mounting purposes. This one was printed to the edge so it made mounting a bit problematic. It looks amazing though.

ship compare.png

Edit: I had a request for a sword list. So here they are from top to bottom.
  • Zombietools Mack DaddyO (mine)
  • Cheness Cutlery "Oniyuri" (my wife's)
  • Random longsword that I found and rehab'd. (used in live combat at one point given the condition of the blade)
  • Zelda replica
  • Gladius pair (POS)
  • Condor knife and tool Golok (outstanding machete btw)
  • Souvenir crusader sword from Medieval Times in Anaheim (good goddam show)
  • Random rapier (surprising good blade considering it was pawn shop valentines present for my wife way back when we were poor)

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthMatter
Forgot your password?