I have my Multipass!

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
Where you from stranger?

The Great wasteland known as Nevada. Las Vegas.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

The Kickstarter. and i have been a fan of Chris Roberts Games From the PS1 when little.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Everything, Multi-crew play, Wing comm... *Cough* I meant Squadron 42

What was the first game you remember playing?

missile command on the Atari back then my strategy was screw all other citys, and i thought the missiles that take out my missile base where cheating...........i still think this to this day.

What other games do you play?

Mainly I went Pro PC (Master Race) after this last console War. was tired of the promises of backwards compatibility, falsely advertised renderings, game play features that do not exist on final release. I shoveled so much money into steam three summers running now.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

After purchasing the Constellation (And.) I started receiving invitations into organizations. the second one was Test, from this odd fellow Montoya, after checking out the YouTube channel. then talking it over with my friends, then finding the info graph on the lead page my decision was based on 50% info graph 25% this is a funny place 5% Disco-Bane and i ate the rest of the pie sorry.

Picard or Kirk?

Picard - had way more screen time, much better career in my mind and did so much more character building. you believed that their was only three lights.

Kirk - his speeches seemed so scripted (he got better in the movies...but I am basing on the shows not movies)

so Picard.

Current Setup.

The only thing holding me back in Star citizen at the moment is my graphics card. its great for everything else. but i decided to go crazy into this game... the term "Our members have more money then they know what to do with" sounds about right, I am only missing a small update on my PC to feel up to snuff in Star Citizen. currently my weakest part is the hard-drive and the Graphics card ( Intel GTX-770 )

Complete - Obutto R3volution Gaming Cockpit
Complete - Hottas Worthog Stick/Throttle
On order (Aug) - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals
Computer needs - SSD - upgrade (on the way) / TitanX -upgrade- (in two weeks)
When Available - Oculus Rift

Purchased - Mustang starter
Purchased - Constellation Andromeda

And that is about it for me.... and yes that is a pony.....if you cant deal with it i will change it because some people are equestrian phobic....

~Ocean

edit: cockpit name. because I misspelled it

Last edited:

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome! You know, I owned my F7C-S Hornet Ghost for about a year before I had a PC that could even run Arena Commander or ever hope to run Star Citizen, so you're not alone. I went from a GTX 250 to a GTX 980. Wootwoot! ;) Talk about huge upgrade, right? Anyway, welcome to TEST bro! Hopefully you'll join us on Mumble. We're having a TEST Monday Movie Night tonight at 7PM EST if you're interested, hop on Mumble and I'll get you set up!

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
Welcome! You know, I owned my F7C-S Hornet Ghost for about a year before I had a PC that could even run Arena Commander or ever hope to run Star Citizen, so you're not alone. I went from a GTX 250 to a GTX 980. Wootwoot! ;) Talk about huge upgrade, right? Anyway, welcome to TEST bro! Hopefully you'll join us on Mumble. We're having a TEST Monday Movie Night tonight at 7PM EST if you're interested, hop on Mumble and I'll get you set up!
What is the movie? its not Mannos hand of fate is it?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Obuto cockpit...?

*googling intensifies*

Ooh. I am envious. Welcome to TEST!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
What is the movie? its not Mannos hand of fate is it?
There's a thread up for it in General Discussion here on the forums but it's looking like it's going to be The Emperor's New Groove, because we here at TEST love our classic Disney films! Hahaha.. You can vote for up to three movies on the thread though!

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
We have the few people that use ponies too here. If that's what you want to use, so be it. You will not see an official request to change it.

DeamonDawg

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
DeamonDawg
Welcome home Ocean.

Forgot your password?