I heard there was gonna be beer.

McJib

Lieutenant
Mar 20, 2014
RSI Handle
McJib
Where you from stranger?
Seattle, Washington
Home of the NFL champions the Seattle Seahawks. (Had to plug the hawks. ;) )
What drew you to Star Citizen?
A friend of mine turned me onto it.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm looking forward to all of it. But most of all piloting the ships.
What was the first game you remember playing?
My parents rented a Nintendo for a party when I was four. The next morning they woke up to me playing it and outscoring them.
What other games do you play?
Eve
DayZ stand alone
APB
Dota2
Rome 2
(I know no, flight sims, but in my defence I still play Hawx 2 and Ace Combat 6 with friends)
Picard or Kirk?
Sisko?

Just looking for a fun group to play Star citizen with. You guys stood out most. I'm pretty laid back. I enjoy working with a team and having fun. I hope to fly with you guys. I also want to add Aurora crash is the devil. I spent half an hour on it trying to get to 10!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to the group! I was going to invite you (when you commented on our thread) but it said you had no game package earlier so congrats on your recent investment :P

Just out curiosity what do you do in EVE? Atm I am currently a bittervet grumbling over our alliances lack of sov in nullsec lol. (We lost it when EMP disbanded)

McJib

Lieutenant
Mar 20, 2014
RSI Handle
McJib
Thanks. I'm really excited for Star Citizen and I'm really excited to fly with you guys.

At the moment in Eve I'm unsubscribed. I'm in a Mordu light RP corp with a couple of friends. We live in Intaki and do what we can for PvP but we only have 5 members and it's hard to get ILF carebears to help us out (always looking for more, lotsa douches around Intaki to mess up :) ).

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
writing from the underground train: WELCOME!

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
You look beautiful! Welcome!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!!

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Welcome to the group! I was going to invite you (when you commented on our thread) but it said you had no game package earlier so congrats on your recent investment :p
It's come down to game package measuring again hasn't it? :p

Just looking for a fun group to play Star citizen with. You guys stood out most. I'm pretty laid back. I enjoy working with a team and having fun. I hope to fly with you guys. I also want to add Aurora crash is the devil. I spent half an hour on it trying to get to 10!
But welcome! We're glad to have you! I hope I'll be a part of your fun crowd!

Reactions: McJib and BluChew
Forgot your password?