I heard you like recruits...

Choptimist

Lieutenant
Oct 16, 2015
RSI Handle
Choptah
So i made a recruit of myself. Name's Chop, i do always use nickname in the internet and game, cause my name is kinda hard for foreigners.
Where you from stranger?
I'm living at Sverdlovsk, Яussian Federation. Atm i'm working at the Ural state university of railway transport, trying a stone of science with my teeth at logistics industry.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Not a tricky question, i say. Space, of course. A lot of possibilities yet to come (i hope)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Player versus player, PVE content, exploration, expeditions, and some fine teamwork + multicrew thingy

What was the first game you remember playing?
Well, since i'm just 21 years old, i've avoided some oldies, and my first game was a Dune 2000 + Red faction. My uncle brought them to me with PC, which had a qvery strange OS.
What other games do you play?
Company of Heroes 2, starcraft2, diablo. My strangest experince was a 2-week moment at my life, when i played EVE online for a trial when i was 13-14 years old. ._.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Chicken Giraffe. that's all i can tell you.

Picard or Kirk?
I do now nothing about Star Trek, so i use some evasive maneuvers here... My favourite sci-fi series is a Stargate SG-1. And as far as i remember, there was and old chap named Bra'tac. Old warrior, who saw some things happen.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Welcome aboard! No one ever drinks the vodka so we have plenty to share! *hides a few in my ship*

Tsukihi

Captain
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tsuu
Welcome my Russian friend I don't Know if you want it but I have a German beer for you.

Ps.: It's not like vodka but it's really good give it a try ;)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Blame CGPepper, but I read your entire post with a Russian accent. Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Choptimist
Forgot your password?