I like my Astronauts to be smart, not Dumbasses

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Nice video, though I wish he spent more time beating up the James Gray for the fact that the underlying premise of the movie is that he believes there is no extraterrestrial life in the universe and searching for it is a pointless waste of time, money, and resources.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Nice video, though I wish he spent more time beating up the James Gray for the fact that the underlying premise of the movie is that he believes there is no extraterrestrial life in the universe and searching for it is a pointless waste of time, money, and resources.
I can't do large screens without getting whiplash, so I'll see this when it comes on TV. But to me, there's nothing wrong with believing there is no extraterrestrial life in the universe right now, we haven't found any.
That is not to say it doesn't exist, just that right now there is no evidence. We only just recently - like in the last few years - figured out how to look, and the right kind of planets are at the extreme edge of what the current technology allows.

Reactions: Radegast74
Forgot your password?