I loves my Freelancer. Best ship this side of an Aurora!!

Freelander rocks?

• Yes

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Yes Yes

Votes: 24 88.9%

• Total voters

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
I love the Freelancer, but the cockpit turns me off...it's not a dealbreaker, but it's enough that I don't want to drop $110 on one.
Here is hoping that the Max will have better visibility as that is what I upgraded to a while back. I may have to swap to a Hull series if it doesn't, however, I like the idea of the interior cargo better.

Hero9012

Space Marshal
Dec 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Hero9012
I love the Freelancer! I got it when it was first flyable then updated! But to be honest, with them redoing most of the ships.. I think it's time to update the Freelancer again. Make it more of a crew ship. Make it a tad bigger just to add a small crew quarters and I would love it even more.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I'm just waiting for the variants to come out.
Oh yeah. I have the Freelancer DUH in my hangar with the plain jane as loaner. I wound up liking it so much, I got a max as well. And I might get the MIS instead of buying back my Vanguard. The Lancer really is a better ship than most people who don't have one would believe.

but when on target, the Tarantulas are devastating.
Tarantulas are my go to ballistics. They have an attitude that I really like. "Fuck your shields. This ones coming straight thru the windshield."

I have been telling people how great the Freelancer is since it was first introduced.

Now if only WE can convince CIG DEVs to increase the AB speed again.................
You wouldn't happen to know anyone over by there, would ya now? :wink::wink:

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
Here is hoping that the Max will have better visibility as that is what I upgraded to a while back. I may have to swap to a Hull series if it doesn't, however, I like the idea of the interior cargo better.
I don't think the MAX will have a better visibility. But maybe the DUR because "view is a way to balance ships".

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I do not have the freelancer because of the view and since they are similar I expect the hull series to also suffer this way. I do wish though that re visit to ships wait until the non flyable ships are done first. Note the starter ships being an exception since they are the most owned ships. The freelancer currently works so is in no way in need to bumping development time for a concept ship.

Forgot your password?