I need a new Callsign

ReHandle FeO2

• Total voters

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
I have determined that I need a new callsign/ name/ community moniker.

I went with FeO2 which is iron oxide which is rust which is my last name....
(I do design work under the FeO2 name and think of it as F.E.O.2. pronouncing out each letter like an acronym, but it's just not gonna happen that the universe will learn to say it the way I think it.
In mumble it ends up being Feo, kind of like Theo with a lisp.
And that just ain't cutting it.
So here's a quick poll.
Who should I be now?
Oxide- just a half step from FeO2
Rusty- duh
Shakespeare - I direct and act a lot of him
(and p.s. once I pick one, how do I change it here and in mumble, I've already figured out in S.C. i just need to change my community moniker and will leave the handle alone)

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
How about Feral Dioxide. Oxide for short, because oxidation does the damage. Artwork could be a rust colored wolf or some such creature.

[edit] added more thought.
well it's certainly better than ol' poop breath! (that's a pretty sweet dragon-thang)

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
If it helps I always read it as F.E.O.2 but I do like Oxide. (Or Rusty Dragon-Thang of Doom)

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
didn't vote

"hey, you over there" wasn't an option

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
Okay, the votes are in: Nobody actually voted.
So you passed the first test.
I didn't offer a beer per vote, so clearly I wasn't serious about getting a response.
However I did think seriously (plz read: drunkenly) and have decided to change my monicker to
FERAL OXIDE compliments of Groundstain (sort of)
That way FeO2 still makes sense (keeping it as my RSI handle, and it sounds purty good. There are actual words that even drunkards can kind of say. and you can call me either one, neither sucks as much as feo rhymes with theo.

And I re-introduce my spirit beast: a zombie-kick-ass jackalope

S

svenrichter

I would have voted for correcting FeO2 to FeO2 now the real problem. WHY CAN'T I PROPERLY INDEX NUMBERS ON THIS BOARD!?

Reactions: WarrenPeace
Forgot your password?