I see you, TESTies..

Troll Loved

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Troll_Loved
Recovering spaceauto testing addiction survivor, greets you from Denmark!

Where you from stranger?
From that ancient kingdom of vikings, perhaps i shall continue their proud tradition!

Share something inspiring that has to do with space.
Neil Degrass Tyson, he is the best experience, go find him out! Also the Space Oddity cover by astronaut Chris Hadfield. Also watch the whole video from the curiosity rover mars landing from 2012! Amazing shit, made me want to be an engineer, for at least a couple of months.

What is the most prominent feature of your body?
I would say my nose.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Kirby and pokemon on gameboy, then metal gear solid and resident evil 2 on playstation 1.

What are your thoughts on the geo-political landscape?
Things will get out of hand. Some will try to fix it, but never manage completely. Then things become Blade Runner, and Judge Dredd.

What drew you to TEST Squadron?
Gravity, simple as that. This is what so many TESTies gathered together in one place does to you.

Gandalf or Dumbledore?
Gandalf, he is an explorer! And a true TESTie, in the way he will ingage in doomed and insane, but fun, projects.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
From that ancient kingdom of vikings, perhaps i shall continue their proud tradition!
Yarrrrrr! Reaver. Sounds like a good job title. Also, very insane if you happy to like chinese swear words and firefly class transports. Welcome to TEST!

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Alright, enough. Am I the only one that noticed he veered COMPLETELY away from the official member intro template?? It's like he has a disregard for authority or something!! Which of course is a rare and awesome thing!! Welcome to TEST!!

Reactions: Blind Owl

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Something's fucky... but who cares, welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?