I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.

Mattjs_89

Ensign
Mar 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Mattjs_89
or atleast drink and crash into a space lampost with you....what ever comes first!

ill answer your questions but first one for you! What gets wetter as it dries??

Where you from stranger? Engerrrland (england)

What drew you to Star Citizen? Fly-ey Pointy Shooty Things

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Exploring parts of the galaxy while i may or may not be transporting stuff frowned upon by the eyes of the law....like my special ultiamte collectors edition of phantom menace with awesome Jar Jar binks statue

What was the first game you remember playing? Cannon fodder on the Amiga i believe

What other games do you play? Betafield 4, DayZ, Arma 2 & 3 Space engineers (i make the finest box ships ill have you know) mainly these

Picard or Kirk? The immovable object or the unstoppable force? i choose Benjamin Sisko....Controversial i know but....come at me bro

Looking forward to having i right good laugh with a few peeps once its up and running

Reactions: TestBot

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
ill answer your questions but first one for you! What gets wetter as it dries??
Your mom!

Okay, I'm not sure how that would work, exactly, but it was the first thing that popped into mind, sorry...

Anyway, hoist a pint with us and welcome to the besotted, merry band of space rascals known as TEST! Hmmm, 'space rascals' does have a nice ring to it...

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
I like the space rascals....does it come with sweet leather jackets?
Only after the hazing period, in which you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with... a herring!!! (sorry, you'll probably have to endure a lot of Monty Python references in TEST)

I wonder if having sweet leather jackets in the game with the TEST logo on the back might be possible...

Mattjs_89

Ensign
Mar 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Mattjs_89
I shall cut down your tree but not before i find a second shrubbery, place it there beside the other shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get the two-level effect with a little path running down the middle!

Should totally push for it, Test did give them Aurora crash!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
europe europe europe :D

i think we are now dozens!

welcome !

Forgot your password?