I think I found our official beer mugs

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
we should really get some test flasks there is probably someone on the interwebs that would do it
There's loads of companies that do them but usually in batches of 50. I got some for my snow club last year, worked out at like £5.30 or so each (Google for weird american prices $8 maybe). They we're decent engraving quality too.

Reactions: Achlys

Achlys

Lieutenant
May 6, 2015
RSI Handle
Achlys47
There's loads of companies that do them but usually in batches of 50. I got some for my snow club last year, worked out at like £5.30 or so each (Google for weird american prices $8 maybe). They we're decent engraving quality too.
If TEST offered decent quality flasks I would totes buy one. The profits, dollar or two per flask I would imagine, could go towards the monthly goals.

Reactions: Ictoan

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I drank one of those in New Jersey once. At some point I don't remember, my friends let me know that I was convinced that the hallway of the hotel I was staying in was an acceptable place to pee it all back out.

Last edited:

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Only problem with that beer mug is that it's unwieldy and will get warm before you can finish it.

Much better to just have a keg and keep refilling a regular glass! KEG MASTER RACE
I do not know about you but my ship will have a kegerator and the hose will be attached to my helmet >.>

Reactions: CaptainRichard
Forgot your password?