I want Chris Roberts inside me....

Is Chris Roberts a sexy man?

• Total voters

Mr. Red

Ensign
Mar 18, 2015
RSI Handle
MR_RED
o7 I am excite for space ship, I go like to go fast fast fast!

Where you from stranger?
Houston, TX (My horse powers the generator that gives me internets)
What drew you to Star Citizen?
I like space....and flying in games....and shooting in games....
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Dog fights, FPS, stealing people's shit/or policing people who steal people's shit. Maybe healing, maybe.
What was the first game you remember playing?
That one where its a side scroller and you're the jungle and you're the chick swinging on the vines.
What other games do you play?
CS:GO, WoW, BF4, RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
Picard or Kirk?
Malcolm Reynolds.
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I was casually perusing organizations on RSI's website and found ya'll, then Soulstorm said we should look at you guys and apply. Your sense of humor made me apply instantly.

I basically ditched EVE for this game, cause first person and reasons.

Looking to get into pirating or military/policing with some real life buddies and new single cutie pies I meet in here ;)
(Soulstorm and Sukkapunched are RL friends.)

I'm addicted to FPS games and am looking for a good mix of flying/combat, FPS, and a support role.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Mr. Red

Ensign
Mar 18, 2015
RSI Handle
MR_RED
What's with all the new TESTbros from Houston?
If you mean Soulstorm, Sukkapunched, and I it's because we're real life friends and finally decided to look into organizations and join the same one.

Because they needed a break from oppressing the Latin immigrants and shooting off their plethora of firearms they're allowed to open carry?
Can I upload my real life gun skills into Star Citizen for added in game skillz?!?! ----Oh and stop oppressing me and my right to carry machine gun's into Walmart something something something!!!

Forgot your password?