I want to be a TESTie!

Sylamun

Captain
Nov 25, 2013
RSI Handle
Sylamun
Hey guys,

As you can see in my profile, I've joined TEST in the first month. However I haven't been able to spend much time socializing due to work and whatnot... which makes me sad. When the game launches, I want to be a fully integrated TEST member, and not have to stop after only 5 beers.

Any tips on how I get to know some people, however with limited time? :)

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Post on the forums when you can. I recognize so many people by their avatar now, its great. Really, just be active when and where you can. Everyone has lives, we don't expect people to sit on the forums and discord all day every day @Vapsyvox

Believe me, you'll make friends quick. Just be sure to keep your level of dumb jokes around 3.6 per minute and you'll be fine.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Welcome and don't worry! You can hang around on the forums as @Frisbeerocker said, or even Discord text channels from anywhere you have internet access even from a smartphone.

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
Build a temple or shrine (depends on the amount of space you can allocate) in dedication to the God King, Montoya. With the coming of every new moon, offer one beer to the sacred ground of the temple/shrine while depleting another by rapid consumption.
You are now to act in the ritualistic crashing of the Aurora, in which we act out the eventual demise of the Star Citizen universe, where we shall destroy everything by plowing it all into the astral body of the God King's desire.

This shall appease the God King, blessed be his name, and shall solidify your place among us mindless, alcohol infused drones.

Welcome back, brother and/or sister.

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Build a temple or shrine (depends on the amount of space you can allocate) in dedication to the God King, Montoya. With the coming of every new moon, offer one beer to the sacred ground of the temple/shrine while depleting another by rapid consumption.
You are now to act in the ritualistic crashing of the Aurora, in which we act out the eventual demise of the Star Citizen universe, where we shall destroy everything by plowing it all into the astral body of the God King's desire.

This shall appease the God King, blessed be his name, and shall solidify your place among us mindless, alcohol infused drones.

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude

don't forget to sacrifice a bottle of tears

Forgot your password?