Idea for us fools

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
So I was reading the star citizen subreddit and apparently if you got fooled on April 1st you will be getting a $5 gift card tomorrow or so Ben says..

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4et269/psa_5_dollar_gift_card_for_being_fooled_will_be/

So maybe if everyone wants.. we could pool our $5 dollar gift cards up to one of the staff for a totally rigged! I mean not rigged give away of some sorts for a big fancy ship?

Also to check if you are a fool and don't know it.
My RSI -> My Account -> Profile. Change your flair under "Display Title".

Last edited:
Reactions: JeffCraig

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I thought it was a coupon, so you can't transfer it to someone else. I could be wrong though, but it seems like they would discourage being able to pool a bunch of $5 vouchers into a large ship. They want to buy a new $150 ship, but you justify it with $5 off

Reactions: Bigcracker

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
I thought it was a coupon, so you can't transfer it to someone else. I could be wrong though, but it seems like they would discourage being able to pool a bunch of $5 vouchers into a large ship. They want to buy a new $150 ship, but you justify it with $5 off
Indeed, it's a coupon. Unfortunate.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I got fooled, but I didn't try to buy it...
because I was all "Hey... haw haw haw.... they fooled me" and left the page... without trying to buy nothing..
cause I have no money...

sucks for me

JeffCraig

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 9, 2015
RSI Handle
JeffCraig
Haha, yes, I've been fooled!

I'm totally willing to gift my $5 to the cause.

Step 1: Buy ship skin with $5 gift card
Step 2: Gift ship skin to @Bigcracker
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Melt all the ship skins down for store credits and use the credits to buy a ship for a giveaway.

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
Haha, yes, I've been fooled!

I'm totally willing to gift my $5 to the cause.

Step 1: Buy ship skin with $5 gift card
Step 2: Gift ship skin to @Bigcracker
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Melt all the ship skins down for store credits and use the credits to buy a ship for a giveaway.
Would not gift to me would need someone like Black Sunder, SeungRyul or even the great and glorious Montoya. But if its a coupon might be difficult.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?