If you're looking to buy a ship from RSI, buy one of mine from me instead? - Would be a great help

VelvetDiamond

Captain
Dec 2, 2021
RSI Handle
VelvetDiamond
I currently need to get rid of some ships/ store credits and make some money back to pay bills and some other annoying repair stuff in real life which has caught me by surprise and considering I don't work right now this has put me in a rather difficult spot, so I need to sell about half my ships to cover RL expenses.

So if anyone is looking to buy a ship in game right now or just looking to buy store credits, may I ask that you buy the ship you are wanting through me instead of the RSI website? Just tell me what ship you want and I can gift it you for the RSI price via paypal, maybe even a few dollers cheaper if it helps in return.

Any help selling these ships / credits would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

Message me on here or comment / contact me on discord.

(update) - still sold nothing - so does anyone want to buy a constellation Aquila from me for 250? or a constellation Taurus for 150?

let me know

Last edited:

MammonLord

The Gatekeeper
May 10, 2014
RSI Handle
mammon
Post your tradable list! We need to know what you have. :)

Edit: If you really don't want to share, just send me a DM.

Reactions: GPcustoms

VelvetDiamond

Captain
Dec 2, 2021
RSI Handle
VelvetDiamond
I can sell anything that is currently available on the RSI website.

I have 1000 dollers in store credit I need to convert to giftable ships, to do this I need to purchase a ship for 20 dollers and then use account credit to upgrade it to the ship you want. Which retains its giftability.
This is why I haven't listed specific ships but I can sell whatever is currently available for sale.

Or if anyone wants to buy some of my store credit, same thing.

Last edited:

MammonLord

The Gatekeeper
May 10, 2014
RSI Handle
mammon
Oooh I misunderstood. I thought you wanted to get things out of your hangar. Thanks for explaining!

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Honestly, I have all the ships I want (not just need). The fact is, the game is have major teething problems right now. It’s also right after ILW, so many people have blown the amount they were planning on or used the LTI tokens they gave us to but those always available ships they wanted.

it’s just a bad time to try and sell SC stuff at near parity unless you have those hard to get Items. Those being standalone Hull E LTI, the Valkyrie Liberator LTI. The Nautilus witht the special paint, the Pioneer with LTI, etc. IIRC, those might be worth some real coin and could be worth much more than you paid for it.

good luck

Reactions: Drowez

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
Nope, shamefully havent even managed to get rid of any credit or ships yet, dont think anyone is buying cuz of the state of the game.
Yeah as a long time backer I'm starting to get annoyed at the lack of results.

But as others noted it is right after the big ship sale, basically the exact wrong time. Of course, real life problems wait for no one and nothing.

Shamefully is not the word though, everyone is allowed to have and spend money on their hobbies and hopes and dreams. Unless you meant on RSI in which case I have no notes - but one.

I believe RSI has occasionally processed refunds for people having IRL issues, at least from what I've heard anecdotally. Given that you seem like you're probably concierge, maybe you could ask for an accommodation/ partial refund straight from the horse's pocketbook?

Doc Flanigan

Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
Nope, shamefully havent even managed to get rid of any credit or ships yet, dont think anyone is buying cuz of the state of the game.
Most credit buyers stick to Reddit where you can buy RSI credit at 55-60% it's value. For example most of the Reddit credit sales are a $315 Mole for somewhere around $180-195 including fees.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Most credit buyers stick to Reddit where you can buy RSI credit at 55-60% it's value. For example most of the Reddit credit sales are a $315 Mole for somewhere around $180-195 including fees.
normal prices are 65-70% 60% is desperate.

VelvetDiamond

Captain
Dec 2, 2021
RSI Handle
VelvetDiamond
all im asking is that if anyone is going to buy a new ship from the RSI website, to get it from me instead, it costs the exact same amount of money either way, so its a win win for both

Forgot your password?