Madesson

Space Marshal
Feb 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Madesson
Where you from stranger?
Chicago, IL

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Every-fucking-thing. I'm a space game fan and I haven't been fully flaccid since October 2012.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Drinking and flying spaceships. Also drinking and shooting guns at people (preferably in their spaceship). On a serious note though, I want to see everything the game has to offer because I think it's going to be the closest thing to my dream video game.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe. B-17 masterrace reporting in.

What other games do you play?
War Thunder and a long list of Steam games I'm working through.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk for all that alien poon.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Chase Rockcole

Captain
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Meowmix28
well let me the first to welcome you to the org my rsi handle in game is meowmix0728 if you have any questions on connecting to mumble ot anything in general you can always find me either here in the forums or in mumble hope to play with you

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Dont trust Meow, he buys you drinks and let you crash in his Constellation, but before you know it, you are crossing Mexican border with strange packages strapped all over your body

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
That was entirely more information than I was prepared for. Not that I'm arguing. Welcome to TEST!

Tameron

Space Marshal
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tameron
Welcome!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Are we really putting on test border smuggling operations on the open forums.... Damn the DoD and Homeland security is going to be all
Over this.

I'm glad I done look at the test forums when I'm at work.. All the drunken acts of kindness and Russian political maneuverings.

Man I should view test forums more at work... Welcome to test! We try to not make sense and ramble...

Oh look a butterfly...

Madesson

Space Marshal
Feb 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Madesson
Thanks for the welcomes! Of course right after I posted this a bunch of people finally got me things I was waiting on at work. Stupid responsibilities.

PS - Meow I'll gladly smuggle things on (read: in) my person over the border for you.

Reactions: Dalarast

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Are we really putting on test border smuggling operations on the open forums...
hey at least he was quiet about our black market organ bank, amirite?

Reactions: Dalarast

Getbuzy

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Getbuzy
The Happy Ending Sex Bots aboard my stripper ship have secret "lower" compartments that will be used to hold beer and smuggled goods including livers, pancreaseseses, and I might still have Charlie's kidney (Candy Mountain) and will travel across all borders. Fail safe system as their "countermeasures" are second to none. Engage.. welcome to TEST... am I allowed to even say that yet?

Ah, now I understand why Sethious keeps calling me a SPAI every thread possible!

Forgot your password?