I'm back, you glorious bastard sons of bitches

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
It looks like my new job's proxy has figured out how to handle the TEST Forums! Woooo!!!

In other news, I've since moved into a new place and am currently waiting to set up my new office. No longer will I struggle in the sweltering heat of a detatched garage, or endure the noise of a window-AC unit in my cramped bedroom. Now, I have my workbench INSIDE!!!! Oh, and my computer, too. And I have central air!

I just need interwebs (being connected, tomorrow), and to set up my desk and I'll be good.

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
It looks like my new job's proxy has figured out how to handle the TEST Forums! Woooo!!!

In other news, I've since moved into a new place and am currently waiting to set up my new office. No longer will I struggle in the sweltering heat of a detatched garage, or endure the noise of a window-AC unit in my cramped bedroom. Now, I have my workbench INSIDE!!!! Oh, and my computer, too. And I have central air!

I just need interwebs (being connected, tomorrow), and to set up my desk and I'll be good.
Welcome back, it sounds like you're moving up in the world. Just ignore these jealous fuckers.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Welcome back. Congrats on the workbench. Now get to work.
We need more beer.
;)

Forgot your password?