I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite Squadron on the Citadel

VTKegger

Ensign
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
CMDR_SHEPARD_N7
Right, well, I look forward to exploring the Verse, and seeing what there is to see!

Where you from stranger?
Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia

What drew you to Star Citizen? For the first time in my life, I see a space game that looks like it's going to meet what I'm looking for. I love space, science fiction, Adventures, and the feeling of free roam. I also like that this game puts you first hand at the controls and isn't some sort of God's Eye View.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Exploration, I love to explore, in real life or not. I've lived all over the world and love to travel. If there's something to see, I'll find it. I love the satisfaction of looking just a bit further than other might and finding something very interesting. I look forward to finding derelict ships, and exploring them while worrying about my ship at the same time, etc.

What was the first game you remember playing? It was some sort of game that involved dinosaurs. It was on an AT&T Computer that had a Green and Black Screen.

What other games do you play? Space Engineers...a LOT...I have a creative itch, and it's very fun for me to build things. Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3. Battlefield 4. BeamNG.drive. Portal 1 & 2.

Picard or Kirk? Picard, There's just something classy about the man. Don't get me wrong, I like Kirk too, (rewatching TOS right now actually on Netflix).

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome VTKegger.

I am of the Blue Mountains southwest of the Shire.

Reactions: BluChew

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

What other games do you play? Space Engineers...a LOT...I have a creative itch, and it's very fun for me to build things. Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3. Battlefield 4. BeamNG.drive. Portal 1 & 2.
I got into the ME games after ME3 came out. Got the trilogy. Seriously one of the best series ever in terms of the narrative you could create.

That and ME3 multiplayer was amazing.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome! We are thinking about getting a Space Engineers private server for TEST when it is released. Will love to play with you then!

Reactions: o-BHG-o and BluChew

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Awesome! I haven't seen too many people mention Space Engineers! From what I've played it's really cool, but I haven't mastered the subtleties yet. Have you doing much with the new survival mode or gotten a chance to try out the multiplayer? I've seen a lot of EVE and Star Citizen ship designs in the Steam Workshop!

Also glad to have a creative genius in TEST! THE UNIVERSE IS YOUR PLAYGROUND! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Forgot your password?