Statix

Commander
Dec 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Statix
Where you from stranger?
Just outside of Washington DC.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I can pretty much sum that up in one quote from Chris Roberts - "I don’t want a buggy port of a console game on my PC that doesn’t really show my PC off."

I'm tired of the PC gaming experience being held back by shitty ports in the name of cost savings that are never passed on. We need more people pushing the envelope.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm not sure I could list one thing as an interest. Though I'd say that PVP shouldn't be exclusive. What fun would exploration be without looking over your shoulder?

Things I'm not interested in - Driving a bus or a fucking limo. I hope to salvage the mangled corpses of many 890s. Hot tubs? Seriously?

What was the first game you remember playing?
Space Invaders, or was it Laser Strike? At any rate it was on the brand new Atari 2600 dad got us... yeah, it's been awhile.

What other games do you play?
Nothing significantly at the moment. Waiting for the next season in D3. Tried Archeage and had a hard time finding the sandbox. Interested to see what happens with Shroud of the Avatar and how well it combines old-school sandbox mechanics with newer game concepts.

Raided with one of the top WoW guilds for awhile, all the skill you could want with none of fun you hoped for. 8/10, would /gquit again. BC was the peak for me, though I do miss Vanilla is some ways.
Still love reading about EVE and the politics/power struggles. Can't bring myself to resubscribe though.

Picard or Kirk?
What the fuck are you bitches babbling about?

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenPeace

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Still love reading about EVE and the politics/power struggles. Can't bring myself to resubscribe though.
A few of our most active members recently got sucked in again!

Be careful! Dont fall for their tricks!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Yes, seriously hot tub. Gonna set up controls for my Phoenix so I can fly it from there, alien babe in one hand and beer in the other. Welcome to TEST!

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Welome to test!!!

Last edited:

Statix

Commander
Dec 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Statix
I look forward to dying a fiery death with you all!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test! Let the ewok show you the selection of lubrications and Montoya has a special A-ROAAARRR-AAAaaaahhh ready for you.

Forgot your password?