I'm here, now where is my beer?

CarlAlbanit

Ensign
Apr 16, 2014
RSI Handle
AppleJack
Where you from stranger?
I live in São Paulo, Brasil. But I will be moving to Hillsboro, Oregon in the next few months to study a bit.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I couldn't afford paying EVE anymore, so I bought a Constellation. - really

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Dem Space Weed.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The first one that I actually remember the name was my first PS1 game:
Crime Killer

What other games do you play?
Wargame, Smite, Starbound, Planetside 2, Euro Truck Simulator 2, X-Plane 10...

Kirk or Kirk?
Neither

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome São Paulo.

I like your financial thinking. Logic numero uno!

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Welcome to TEST

Can you explain what you do in Euro Truck Simulator? It sounds like you just drive around for a few hrs but that can't just be it?

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

We should promote you to head of the treasury!

CaptSpackle

Lieutenant
Apr 15, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptSpackle
First off, hello!

Secondly, you Brazillians are awesome. We had an exchange student from São Paulo when I was in high school. I also did a study abroad in Curitiba, that was pretty cool.
Thirdly, you Brazillians are crazy. I mean that in a good way. Some dudes in Rio have me wanting to try brewing a beer with ants. (Check this stuff out)

Lastly, good luck in your studies in Oregon! It is truly one of the most beautiful states in our union. I shouldn't have to tell you to visit Portland at least once. But even more importantly find a way to get out to Bend, OR. If you're a fan of beer and food definitely make sure to visit Deschutes Brewery in Portland. They have a fantastic mushroom risotto and a really great porter (beer).

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Welcome to TEST

Can you explain what you do in Euro Truck Simulator? It sounds like you just drive around for a few hrs but that can't just be it?
Just imagine Euro Truck Simulator with a Faceboculus Rift, i think that will really be fun.

Reactions: Munken

CarlAlbanit

Ensign
Apr 16, 2014
RSI Handle
AppleJack
Thanks everyone,

I shall make more brilliant financial decisions in the future and buy a few Auroras, good thing I don't have to buy weapons and ammo for them.

Welcome to TEST

A steering wheel with Force feedback and a couple of beer makes it perfect, specially when you don't want to do anything else.

Lastly, good luck in your studies in Oregon! It is truly one of the most beautiful states in our union. I shouldn't have to tell you to visit Portland at least once. But even more importantly find a way to get out to Bend, OR. If you're a fan of beer and food definitely make sure to visit Deschutes Brewery in Portland. They have a fantastic mushroom risotto and a really great porter (beer).
I will definitely check Portland out, as it is a neighborhood city, not sure about Bend thought... And special thanks for the Brewery tip.

Forgot your password?