The Chaos Pope

Grand Admiral
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
The_Chaos_Pope
Where you from stranger?

Minneapolis, MN

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I've been a fan of space combat games since my older brother introduced me to Wing Commander back in 1991. The mere fact that Chris Roberts was coming back to build a new game and that game was going to be a spiritual successor to the Wing Commander series was enough to get me dreaming.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I'm really looking forward to Squadron 42, but I'm also excited for exploration of a new and ever expanding universe, interacting with aliens, npcs and other players, and finding the best ways to bring large quantities of illicit merchandise into the core systems.

What was the first game you remember playing?

E.T. on my uncle's Atari. Yeah, it was horrible and confusing and I completely understand why it deserved it's own landfill.

What other games do you play?

Lately, it's been XCOM Enemy Within, but I've also been known to play Civ IV and pretty much every RPG under the sun. I'm a recovering WoW-aholic, I've been clean for 3 years now though. Played some FFXIV at the relaunch a few months ago but decided to give that one a pass.

Picard or Kirk?

I'll say Picard, but only because Sisko wasn't an option.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Holy shit, Banshees are/were one of my favorite units! Too bad I never played Terran and when I played SC2 Banshees sucked. Is this a subtle way of indicating a propensity towards stealth ops? (The correct answer is yes.)

The Chaos Pope

Grand Admiral
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
The_Chaos_Pope
I didn't buy a stealth hornet for nothing :D

I love the idea of stealth ops, sneaking in around the fringes, hiding in the wreakage of a battle or just dropping in and catching someone unaware. I also like the idea of being the tip of the spear, looking ahead of the main task force and relaying what I saw to the main strike force.

Forgot your password?