• Total voters

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
I've been AWOL....but I'm still alive.

I'm sure you guys have been devastated without me active. /sarcasm. Probably didn't even notice me missing.

But anywho, just checking in to let you guys know I'm still around :)

Life has been HECTIC lately. Got a new job :D So now I'm a busy IT man :D Doing a lot of Linux server and database stuff. In addition to that, we've been doing some home remodeling over the past few weeks.

I'll try to check in when I can. I imagine I'll be able to come back onto Teamspeak and such within a week.

Miss you guys. Stay drunk!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
No worries! I have been very busy myself over the last few days.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya

I'm sure you guys have been devastated without me active. /sarcasm. Probably didn't even notice me missing.

Life has been HECTIC lately. Got a new job :D So now I'm a busy IT man :D Doing a lot of Linux server and database stuff. In addition to that, we've been doing some home remodeling over the past few weeks.

I'll try to check in when I can. I imagine I'll be able to come back onto Teamspeak and such within a week.

Everybody is taking some time off.

Nothing happening in the game until new ships are released, or maybe something at GamesCon in Germany.

We are all taking this time to recharge.

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
I use single ply... ' _ '
Look, once your TP has been infused with aloe and vitamin E, there is no going back to anything else. I have a review elsewhere in the forum - suffice to say, CS is now my main squeeze.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz

welcome to the IT world.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I've been busy writing underwear and communism simulators, as well as an underwear simulator where you fight communists.

Forgot your password?