Improvements from a newbie!

FireEmblem6

Captain
Feb 27, 2016
RSI Handle
FireEmblem6
I have not owned the game for very long, and I have only been able to play it three different days since owning the game (I know sad ....). But I have improved a lot since day one! At least, I think I have. In drone sim, I managed to go 15 laps without crashing (No boosting) using the Mustang Alpha with my best time being 1:29:10. I shall work on boosting next, but I am fairly happy with how well I am advancing in this game, never really playing a flight game before.

That is all, just wanted to share my achievement with every one :) And for those who want to celebrate, you can have my beers!

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
I have not owned the game for very long, and I have only been able to play it three different days since owning the game (I know sad ....). But I have improved a lot since day one! At least, I think I have. In drone sim, I managed to go 15 laps without crashing (No boosting) using the Mustang Alpha with my best time being 1:29:10. I shall work on boosting next, but I am fairly happy with how well I am advancing in this game, never really playing a flight game before.

That is all, just wanted to share my achievement with every one :) And for those who want to celebrate, you can have my beers!
You need to drink more... you aren't crashing nearly enough.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
lol, well then I have a request! I need every one else to drink twice as much so maybe some of the effects will rub off on me. I can not have beer so ....
That we can do! Testies are proud of their drinking, but its all in good fun! Don't let us make you feel like an outsider just cuz you don't need booze in your blood to crash into shit.

Forgot your password?