In a little while I will submit a TEST application. Hi.

RiceMunk

Lieutenant
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RiceMunk
(this is a blatant copy of the stuff I posted to reddit just a while ago, because I'm lazy)

The application tells me to say hi. Thus: Hi.

Looking forward to bringing Aurorafied glory to TEST in the multiplayer, once I get an invite to that thing.

What else do I write here?

Hi.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

You could always tell us a little about yourself for more things to write about.

RiceMunk

Lieutenant
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RiceMunk
Ahh, that's useful! Really should've checked the other posts more closely first; apologies.

Okay, let's see:
Where you from stranger?
Originally from Finland. Currently living in the UK but not for much longer. Doing a PhD is funny like that. I'll probably stay in Europe. Probably.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I used to play and enjoy both Elite (Frontier, to be precise) and Privateer quite a lot as a kid. Haven't seen many good games of this genre for a while so Star Citizen and Elite: Dangerous (which I also backed) showing up on Kickstarter were very pleasant surprises. I'm looking forward to playing the final version of both. :)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm not really sure, yet. I feel like exploring and its related activities (mining, salvage etc.) might end up being fun, but that entirely depends on how CIG ends up implementing said activities.
If all else fails, I'm sure I'll enjoy blowing stuff up alone or in a group.
I care more about engaging in doing stupid amusing stuff than taking things overly seriously.

What was the first game you remember playing?
It was this Winnie the Pooh game on an ancient computer called a Spectravideo. In it you had to climb a tree to get honey, and avoid bees. Sometimes there were bee swarms. Those bee swarms sucked. :(

What other games do you play?
Several. But just off the top of my head here's a few games I've been playing recently:
Mount and Blade Warband (with the Clash of Kings mod)
Europa Universalis 4
Crusader Kings 2
Xenonauts

Yes, I'm on a strategy binge right now.

I have an especially soft spot in my heart for the singleplayer Ultima series.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard. I'm a sucker for his speeches.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
What was the first game you remember playing?
It was this Winnie the Pooh game on an ancient computer called a Spectravideo. In it you had to climb a tree to get honey, and avoid bees. Sometimes there were bee swarms. Those bee swarms sucked. :(
Tut-tut, it looks like rain!

Forgot your password?