In-game ship price.

Shinlen

Grand Admiral
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
xShinlen
So I've just received on my mail offer from RSI about Origin Jumpworks sale, and it stated that "We would like to invite you to visit your authorized Origin 300i dealer today, where we are offering a limited-time 5,000 UEC ($5 USD) rebate to any pilot trading in an Aurora spacecraft towards the purchase of an Origin 300i.". Does it means that 1 USD is worth 1,000UEC and that would mean that for example aurora in-game price would be something about 24,000UEC or I'm just getting it all wrong?

Reactions: Blind Owl

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year
Yeah, I think that's how it works. However don't quote me on that. I also received that email but I don't think I'll upgrade my ship since I can't even play at the moment anyway.

lsobrado

Lieutenant
Feb 26, 2016
RSI Handle
lsobrado
You can buy UEC today at 1000UEC:1USD rate. It is not new. They are simply want to make the promotion in-game speak but they have to clarify the actual discount in terms of real money or they'd get a million questions. Nobody knows what the final ship cost will be in UEC but I've seen references to 3 times more UEC than they do today at the current ratio. But don't worry about that today.

Forgot your password?