In test, the stories of alpha SC.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
So in 3.19 I decided to take out the prospector to test out something @Brictoria asked about seeing in a youtube video. In the process of flying to the closest Lagrange point to Area 18 I found a rock to smash. But crashing into it with the mining boom extended broke off the mining head. So like the good pilot I am I realized the quickest way back to take out another ship would be to simply self destruct as this would take me back to Area 18 where I could summon another ship and try it again. Of course, after the ship exploded the whole game crashed and so it seems ends the test.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Tell you what though - make your home the ARC-L1 station - and move your prospector there so you don't have to fly it out of a gravity well every time you fart. I mean fly. Really, any L1 station will do for a hub, bring a cargo ship too. I even use them for smashing into the top of a station, instead of going into the hanger. Very sparkly and shiny experience, and also you can get a free space suit if you wake up after a short unplanned nap. I think it's a nap.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
no one is more koala-fied to TEST Star Citizen Alpha releases than the members of this Org

lizzy-koala.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot your password?