Insurgency

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd

Sadly, I will be moving the company and the fam across the country here soon so probably won't be on Sunday. Maybe though.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Zero, do you have some of those allahu akbar sound files?
Yes sir, I have them all I can hangout you them. You will have to cut them down though, I parsed the tracks but my idiot buddy who actually did the video didn't save them, parsed.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
One more thing: I probably don't have to say this, but voice is pretty essential in all of this. If you don't have a mic, it's going to be much harder to coordinate. Please, communicate not just to us on mumble, but to your team ingame. You'll have much more fun.

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
One more thing: I probably don't have to say this, but voice is pretty essential in all of this. If you don't have a mic, it's going to be much harder to coordinate. Please, communicate not just to us on mumble, but to your team ingame. You'll have much more fun.
MIC is mandatory, and clear communication is crucial. And this is exactly why we need to practice this stuff. FPS is coming soon. We don't want to end up sounding and communicating like these guys LOL:

Reactions: CrashMan054
Forgot your password?