Bounty Hunting InterGalactic Super Troopers

GlassCloud

Vice Admiral
Donor
Dec 3, 2014
RSI Handle
GlassCloud
So I don't think I've seen anything like this on here but with a little money and a little digging I will have a Cutlass Blue with LTI.

With the blue being a police type vehicle I want to get a little group of like minded Blues for some super trooper type shanigans. Drunkenly making stops, shouting meow into others cockpits and collecting bounties to stay afloat. Anyone else help care to get this idea rolling?

Shenanigons

Captain
Jul 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Shenanigons
Son do you know why I pulled you over?

Uhhh...

Jettisoning. [holds up bag of marijuana]

Oh, officer, that's not ours.

Littering and... Littering and... Littering and... [the rest of the ship joins in, causing the kid in the back to freak out from the echoes] Littering and smoking the reefer. Now to teach you boys a lesson, me and officer Rabbit are going to stand here while you boys smoke the whole bag.

Please, no.

Reactions: GlassCloud

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
But seriously, I LOVE this idea; Super Troopers is definitely in my top ten faves. Not very good at combat, but I can patch you guys and gals up after fighting the good fight. Disclaimer: I also associate with our more... "unorthodox" TEST associates, so consider yourselves aware. My endeavor is standing by with extra syrup and booze!

Forgot your password?