Into the Verse and beyond! :D

GRiMLiNX

Captain
Aug 16, 2015
RSI Handle
GRiMLyNX
Hi all, my in game handle is GRiMLyNX, I've been a fan of space games ever since I can remember, loved
independence wars 1 and 2, this game reminds me so much of that, can't wait to get into it on a million adventure and fun times with you guys :D

Where you from stranger?

I'm from Italy, but I have lived most of my life in South Africa, hence my english :P

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The vastness of the game, simulation and just the fun factor, finally a game that allows you to explore the universe in a way that I would love to do in RL.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, mercantile, FPS, engineering, PVP..... There is soooo much to do! :D

What was the first game you remember playing?
First game? Super Mario? XD

What other games do you play?
Mostly at the currente time Heroes of the Storm.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Oh I received the invite, but the thing that mostly enticed me into joining was your motto, our Auroras shall blot out the suns! I still have the giggles now!!!! :rolleyes::D:D:D

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk, he's the original and most annoying of the two, gotta give the lad credit :D

That's it hey, hope to play with you all soon :)))

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
Leoric is the Steamroll King. Seriously, if you like tanks that are DPS-y, check him out. Sad they nerfed brightwing though, she... he... it, was my favorite.
Welcome to BEST Squardon!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I remember playing the I-War games, but I never got too far into them. I discovered them on GOG.com and the old GUI and controls setup was just too unintuitive for me at the time.

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
to quote the the late WarrenPeace

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic. But Drinking makes such fools of people, and people are such fools to begin with, that it's compounding a felony.

a wise man that WarrenPeace he will be missed (jk)

welcome to test

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Oy, I ain't dead, I'm just passed out! And I got my shoes off first this time, so no funny business with the sharpies, you hear?

Reactions: mromutt

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test!

And as the late WarrenPeace once said: "Do not do upon others that you can do upon yourself.. it saves money and is cheaper!"

Grab a drink and raise it into space as you charge forth toward glory.. in the honor of WarrenPeace and Test!

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
I may have put out a Community wide notice about WarrenPeace passing.........you can't stop the signal.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Hi all, my in game handle is GRiMLyNX, I've been a fan of space games ever since I can remember, loved
independence wars 1 and 2, this game reminds me so much of that, can't wait to get into it on a million adventure and fun times with you guys :D

Where you from stranger?

I'm from Italy, but I have lived most of my life in South Africa, hence my english :p

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The vastness of the game, simulation and just the fun factor, finally a game that allows you to explore the universe in a way that I would love to do in RL.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, mercantile, FPS, engineering, PVP..... There is soooo much to do! :D

What was the first game you remember playing?
First game? Super Mario? XD

What other games do you play?

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Oh I received the invite, but the thing that mostly enticed me into joining was your motto, our Auroras shall blot out the suns! I still have the giggles now!!!! :rolleyes::D:D:D

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk, he's the original and most annoying of the two, gotta give the lad credit :D

That's it hey, hope to play with you all soon :)))
Welcome to Montoya's Illumi- i mean squadr. errr lets just forget this happened

Forgot your password?