Is it just me?

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
So, I was bored the other day and decided to try to dig out my copy of Freelancer for some good old fashioned nostalgia. I couldn't find it so I decided to go online and just buy another copy. When I found it, I noticed something that hadn't occurred to me before. The Anvil Carrack looks suspiciously like the ship on the cover of the Freelancer case. Was this intentional? Did I miss something during the Carrack's development? Maybe I'm just slow because I haven't taken an interest in the Carrack until now, since I got "stuck" with one from the UEE Exploration Pack.
image.jpeg

Freelancer (Bottom left corner)
image.png

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
So, I was bored the other day and decided to try to dig out my copy of Freelancer for some good old fashioned nostalgia. I couldn't find it so I decided to go online and just buy another copy. When I found it, I noticed something that hadn't occurred to me before. The Anvil Carrack looks suspiciously like the ship on the cover of the Freelancer case. Was this intentional? Did I miss something during the Carrack's development? Maybe I'm just slow because I haven't taken an interest in the Carrack until now, since I got "stuck" with one from the UEE Exploration Pack.
View attachment 3382
Freelancer (Bottom left corner)
View attachment 3383
Remember, Erin Roberts was in charge of making Freelancer and now SQ42 as well as several of the SC ships.
No coincidence.

Forgot your password?