Is the dark afraid of lights?

sikotik13

Ensign
Dec 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Sikotik13
I wonder such things often, I've tried asking, but all I get is an ominous silence in reply. Very disheartening.

I am from everywhere and nowhere. Both lovely places, except when they aren't.

I was drawn to Star Citizen much like a cat is drawn to anything sparkly or dangling. Yeah, that's a pretty good summary.

I look forward to figuring out exactly how far out in space one must travel to officially be lost. Also, if there is an option to punch things in the face, I will use that. A lot. It's kinda my thing.

The first game I remember playing (quite fondly) was nibbles (also known as snake in later variants) in DOS. Munching these little bastard numbers was quite satisfying, and I remember always imagining a grotesquely crunchy/squishy sound accompanying my achievement.

I'll play just about any game that interrupts me doing homework (college is boring). Especially if it lets me punch things in the face. (see above)

Picard. For the accent, and because Kirk was a freakin' idiot. Why isn't Darth Vader an option here? His Enterprise would have certainly been more badass.

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Welcome to TEST!!! May your cup never be empty

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test.. and may your shot glass always be ready for more....

And... Vader....

Vader was never a Captain.... Anakin wasn't even a Captain.... damn Jedi breaking the rules and just making their own chain of command... like a political appointment by the government with no military title... what is the Star Wars universe... China?

Zsigmon

Captain
Nov 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Zsig
I picked Darth Vader. Screw it, Vader can be a captain with enough booze and willpower! Also welcome to TEST!

Sgt_Kiwi

Captain
Donor
Dec 27, 2014
RSI Handle
SgtKiwi
Welcome aboard Test. New myself but it feels like family all ready. Just a warning I hope you enjoy hangovers

Forgot your password?