Is this the Star Citizen Obsessed support group? I was told there was free food.

Dundersmoot

Ensign
Jun 11, 2014
RSI Handle
MajorPane
Where you from stranger?

From the wild and unruly suburbs of Florida.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

The beautiful ships. I love my 315P.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)?

Setting out in a random direction, getting lost and (hopefully) stumbling onto something cool.

What was the first game you remember playing?

The first game that I remember losing myself in is The Age of Empires II. All would tremble before the might of my Teutonic Knights. (And when they failed, my army of Cobra cars.)

What other games do you play?

Lately I've been splitting my time between The Witcher 2 and Arena Commander, and I've put more hours than I care to consider into Skyrim. When I feel like playing with other humans I load up either Loadout or the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.

Picard or Kirk?

Only question I thought was hard.Why, Kirk, of course.

Edited for punctuation.

Last edited:

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Welcome! How do you like the 315p? I've been thinking of upgrading my 300i to it.

Dundersmoot

Ensign
Jun 11, 2014
RSI Handle
MajorPane
Welcome! How do you like the 315p? I've been thinking of upgrading my 300i to it.
If you like snazzy black and orange/burnt umber paint jobs and big engine scoops, then the 315P is for you. It's also got some really nice chrome bits and missile launchers. I'm curious to see if CIG will update the interior to match the Arena Commander 300i, or do something different. I like the leather in the current interior, but prefer the cockpit of the 300i.

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
Bed's too small. If I'm going to tour the galaxy in the Mercedes of exploring vessels, I want somewhere to bring the space babes after a picnic.

Welcome, Dundersmoot!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
no free food, but 42% more beer

Forgot your password?