Issue Council - "Locker From Another Universe" Collision/Physics Bug

Turboxide

Lieutenant
Dec 29, 2015
RSI Handle
Ge-Force
Hey Testies! I could use some help reproducing this issue for the issue council!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council/star-citizen-alpha/SC-18772-Hangar_Flair_-_Locker_From_Another_Universe_-_Player_Collision_Causes_Extreme_Knock_Back

I was able to reproduce it several times in the Revel & York hangar but that doesn't mean it's limited to that hangar only. Essentially, there seems to be a collision bug with the right locker that causes a physics bug that will launch your character clear across the hangar at random. I've included some steps to reproduce it and a video for the issue council as well. Thanks for the help!

Steps To Reproduce:

1. Load Into Revel & York Hangar.
2. Locate "Locker From Another Universe" Hangar Flair Item.
3. Open the far left or far right locker by pressing <<USE>>.
4. Position your character directly in front of the locker door hinges as close as possible.
5. Without moving your character, pan your camera downward in first person view and then crouch.
6. Experience random knock backs as the player collides with the geometry. Some collisions can cause extreme knock backs across the hangar.

UPDATE: The exact location of the collision/physics bug is on the hinges of the locker doors. You can reproduce this on the left and right doors by centering your character on the hinge, looking down and then crouching. The closer you get the more violent the knock back.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?