It's Christmas time Test-icles... Test-es... err... Y'all!

Dec 22, 2014
RSI Handle
BrackishBehavior
How's it hanging? It's warm here in New Orleans so we are haning low, sweaty and a bit salty. My neighbor is an asshole, which should make me blue, however, I'm bursting with excitement! I love MMOs and Space Sims even though I am usually just playing with myself. Easier to avoid jerk-offs and wankers that way. I'm really looking forward to exploring the deepest reaches of black holes and depositing my cargo in every sleazy dump along the way. Drilling assteroids will be my specialty. I'll occasionally smuggle hot cargo through my hangar but it will cost A LOT extra. My gaming career started with the Atari 2600 and I haven't stopped playing with my joystick since. I'm a well-versed gamer and have screwed around with all of the hot newcumer titles. Picard or Kirk? Well, let's just say I'm into the next generation for my viewing satisfaction. I hope this application leaves a warm and fuzzy spot on your stomach, or heart, or cheek.

Cheers,
BrackishBehavior

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Innuendo buffers overloading. Welcome to TEST!

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Welcome to TEST!!! I'm also a NOLA Testie!!! Living in the Marigny. My neighbors are cool

Forgot your password?