JoeCool's Intro

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Hello everyone. I stumbled upon the sub this morning and figured I would stop by and introduce myself as you all seem like you'd be extra fun to fly with.

Where you from stranger?

Crown Point, IN

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Well, I used to play EVE, but always was looking for something more with it. I've always wanted to be able to actually fly the ships and walk around inside. I also like the idea of being able to beat an opponent with some degree of skill other than by just having a toon that is old and has a billion skill points. I happened to see a quip about Star Citizen a year ago after looking for a space sim to fill my need and said sign me up.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I definitely would like to try it all out, but the most I will be looking forward to is exploration and some roaming ops. I always enjoy seeing new things and trying to be one of the first to find something new. I also loved my time of being out in 0.0 space in EVE and roaming around in a group just for no other reason than to blow stuff up.

What was the first game you remember playing?

My first online multiplayer games were Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising and Blackhawk Down. The mods for those games were awesome and the sniping was extremely fun. The first game I remember was Duck Hunt for the NES. The laughter of that dog still haunts me from time to time.

What other games do you play?

I currently am playing BF4 and loving every minute of it. I usually play rush or obliteration on hardcore.

I'm a very big gamer and I've got quite the catalogue over the years so I won't bore you too much, but I've played from MMO's to FPS's to racing games to puzzle games and everything in between.

Picard or Kirk?
Patrick Stewart is the man.

Some other things to share, I like long walks at sunset, sex on the beach, and my RSI Constellation.
Other than that, I also have an Aurora LN and a 300i.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Holy shit...

Love it. Welcome aboard and thanks for reminding me of Joe Cool.

Reactions: JoeCool4433

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

"Im doubleclicking in space but me ship is not moving!"

Our BF4 guys are trying to set up a Reddit vs Angry Army event, do you think you could give them a hand?

http://www.reddit.com/r/TestPlatoon/comments/1qr4cg/bf4_pc_angry_army_vs_test_platoon_request_a_scrim/
I figured the first time I go to ctrl-click an enemy I may just face desk.

I'll be sure to give them a shout and help out.

Love it. Welcome aboard and thanks for reminding me of Joe Cool.
*tips hat* Here is some more blasts from the past.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
I think we should find a way to display that video on your hull as you shoot down fools.
What if we hacked into the enemy's electronic systems and ran it on loop on every available screen, including cockpit windows which presumably will have HUDs built in?

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I would fly into an asteroid just to stop the noise.
Does this mean our Psyops Squad is working as planned?

Because Physical Wounds Heal

Reactions: Flipper
Forgot your password?