Join Test they said...

Neverded

Lieutenant
Sep 18, 2014
RSI Handle
Neverded
Hello everyone I'm Neverded. Same as my Star Citizen handle. I'm from the US. Star Citizen interests me because it's a large MMO verse that you can do just about anything in. Whether you wanna get super hammered and try to take down a whole fleet in an Aurora or just laugh your ass off talking to people that are into the same things you are. It's got something for everyone. I can't say that I look forward to any one particular thing. I've said it several times before to other people. As long as I can drink and fly I'll join up for any mission. Cannon Fodder happens to be my specialty if you were wondering though. The absolute first game I remember playing is Super Mario Brothers 3. My brothers and I played that game till the Nintendo caught fire. Ok, the Nintendo didn't catch fire, but it did die in the middle of the game with a small poof of smoke. I also play other games like Elite: Dangerous and very rarely Eve Online. I'm actually looking into getting DayZ, but I don't have anyone that wants to play that. I'm taking auditions though! As much as I love the hell out of Kirk, I have to go with Picard. SHUT UP WESLEY!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?