Joining discord

Rooster3039

Ensign
Jan 27, 2023
RSI Handle
Grizzly172
Hello,
I am a new player slowly exploring the verse, I am trying to join the discord but am unsure what I need to do next. I have been a member of TEST for several years but never really played as my computers over the years couldn't support the game. However with this new build it is now possible. I am not sure how to get discord access cause it seems geared to people who are not members yet. It is entirely possible that I am missing something and might just be dense but would appreciate anny support. I would love to join and fully connect with the community but I am not sure how to proceed. my discord handle is listed below. Thank you in advance.

discord: Rooster#3932

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hello,
I am a new player slowly exploring the verse, I am trying to join the discord but am unsure what I need to do next. I have been a member of TEST for several years but never really played as my computers over the years couldn't support the game. However with this new build it is now possible. I am not sure how to get discord access cause it seems geared to people who are not members yet. It is entirely possible that I am missing something and might just be dense but would appreciate anny support. I would love to join and fully connect with the community but I am not sure how to proceed. my discord handle is listed below. Thank you in advance.

discord: Rooster#3932
Step 1: Join our discord

Link is on the right on the main page of this site, have you clicked it?

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Step 1: Join our discord

Link is on the right on the main page of this site, have you clicked it?
Boss that's WAAAY to concise for a testy to follow!!

Reactions: Drowez and Vavrik
Forgot your password?