Joystick Shopping - False Alert

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
I started looking around at different joysticks, ( looking to set up a HOSAS setup). Looking at VKB and Virpil etc...when I stumbled this "thing". I immediately thought I had stumbled upon a glitch in the Matrix, that had somehow placed adult products amongst joysticks..or was it a "joystick" accessory? False alarm however as it itself...is a joystick..apparently.

wtf.png

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I started looking around at different joysticks, ( looking to set up a HOSAS setup). Looking at VKB and Virpil etc...when I stumbled this "thing". I immediately thought I had stumbled upon a glitch in the Matrix, that had somehow placed adult products amongst joysticks..or was it a "joystick" accessory? False alarm however as it itself...is a joystick..apparently.

View attachment 20562
A cockring to control your cybernetic megadildo which you had installed in place of the original dangly rod which has fallen off due to alien substance abuse? yeah, sign me up!

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
This is my kind a stuff...!
Nice! Probably going to go Virpil dual HOSAS with Monster Tech desk mounting. Although that chopper collective stick could be cool for ARMA III. There's a dude on youtube, who slightly modified his L-side Virpil to make it more like a throttle-collective thing for star citizen using some stick extensions, hose clamps, electrical tape and a piece of bent metal. (Perfect for a Drake ship).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4bspWtp7bo&t=79s

Last edited:
Forgot your password?