Just applied to Test. Let's talk about that.

VariXx

Rear Admiral
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
VariXx
Where you from stranger?
I live just outside of Duluth, Minnesota. I'm not originally from here so everyone still sounds Canadian to me. Lake Superior is right down the street though so that's cool.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
At first I was just looking for a game in space flight sim. The last one I played was Freespace 2. I remembered hearing about Star Citizen but didn't know how in depth it was until I started looking into backing.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Space to ground. Flying with a squad mate one minute and shooting along side of them the next. Multi crew ships sound pretty damn awesome too.
What was the first game you remember playing?
Well, not exactly a game but I remember this thing pretty well. Pure nightmare fuel for kids. I grew up playing Quake Wolfenstein and Duke 3D. I'll never forget getting Chex just for Chex Quest. Parents thought I wanted healthy cereal, joke's on them.
What other games do you play?
Depends on the day or what I'm in the mood for really. I don't play RTS or MOBAs which is good because I'm terrible at them.
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I don't remember where I first heard about Test but it was one of those things where you hear about it once then realize you see it everywhere.
Picard or Kirk?
Sonic the Hedgehog. There's a story behind that. Ask me sometime.

If you get the reference in my title we'll probably get along pretty well.

Last edited:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
you had me at Sonic

Reactions: VariXx

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I don't remember where I first heard about Test but it was one of those things where you hear about it once then realize you see it everywhere.
Good to know our long-term propaganda techniques are effective. Welcome to TEST!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome TESTbro! I am mega excited for multi-crew ships. I want them so baaaaaaaaad. But yeah, hop on Mumble with us sometime! We don't bite.. I think. (Also Sonic the Hedgehog fuck yeah!)

Forgot your password?