Just ordered my HOTUS

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
It's not much, a Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X

I have never used one of these before so I figured I had better get one to have plenty of time learning to use it. So I am going to use it in place of my mouse for most of the games I play and a lot of flight time with SC and older flight games. Its going to really be funs since I am left handed.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
its a really low end one, but has good reviews, I figure I will learn with it and buy a high end sc hotus when they are released

Lockhearts

Commander
Oct 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Lockhearts
I was considering getting a hotas setup myself for awhile, but ended up choosing not to, not only because I can't afford one :P but because I'll most likely be playing as a trader or a support type of character so not really needed

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I am very interested in how you get on, I currently am doing mouse and keyboard and the throttle control seems poor, hope you have fun!

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Congrats on your purchase!

Hotas are a fun and immersive way to play the game. Can always upgrade if you like it enough :)

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
You'll find it great for racing, The T-flight hotas X was my first HOTAS, it served me well, but when it came to combat the lack of accuracy starts to be an issue. But it is a solid starter stick, should get you a good feel for what to expect when you can afford something more!

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
If you really want to try your stick on a game, Elite dangerous right now has 6d of flight, an its awesome to use a hotas, ive heard tis a good flight stick to begin with

Forgot your password?