Just the facts Ma'am

Sethiol

Captain
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Sethiol
Currently serving with the US Army, so home is where ever. Am stationed at Ft Benning. Would say more than that, but will save that for later. Have to keep a air of mystery about me for a few.

Have been a lurking redditor for many years. Saw the Test Squadron page and figured I would see whats what, here. I also belong to several other gaming communities for various other games. Tactical Gamer for Arma series and BF series. 77th ARC for World of Tanks (WoT) and War Thunder Ground Forces (WT:GF). Figured, whats one more gaming community.

The single biggest thing I am looking forward to, in Star Citizen, is the same thing I look for in any game. A sense of community, good game play and the drive.

The first game isnt so important, its the first game that got me hooked on gaming. Starseige Tribes was that game. From there, my friends and I got into Rainbow 6 series. That is, until Ubisoft ruined it with Vegas.

I actively play WoT, WT:GF, BF4, Dayz(when its not causing my system to crash), and trying to get into Star Citizen.

Picard or Kirk? I feel this is a trap. Its almost like my wife asking if a pair of jeans make her look fat. So whats for dinner?

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Welcome.
Thank you for your service.

For your wife you can honestly say to her, " No the jeans don't make you look fat...". Although she may just Kirk you in the Picard.

Reactions: Sethiol

Sethiol

Captain
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Sethiol
Thanks for the support. I love what I do, but the down sides of constantly moving can be a drag. But the travel is great. I have visited two deserts and a frozen peninsula.
I have tried that response in the past, it doesnt turn out well. Best just try to change the subject as carefully as possible. Find a subject that will grab her interest quickly.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
You need to change your name, there is only one Seth in the Army in Test Squadron. Make it snappy.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
welcome :D

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hmm, we cant have two Seths!

We shall have to send them into the Thunderdome, two men enter, one man leaves!

Reactions: Sethious

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Hmm, we cant have two Seths!

We shall have to send them into the Thunderdome, two men enter, one man leaves!

It's all good, real life rank will determine who gets to be called Seth, otherwise one of us will get in trouble for hitting a superior officer in the Thunderdome. And then there are reports to fill out, and no one wants to go talk to JAG, and UCMJ is a bitch to, especially if you fall under a certain command's jurisdiction.

I think we should just call him Seth #2.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Currently serving with the US Army, so home is where ever. Am stationed at Ft Benning. Would say more than that, but will save that for later. Have to keep a air of mystery about me for a few.

Have been a lurking redditor for many years. Saw the Test Squadron page and figured I would see whats what, here. I also belong to several other gaming communities for various other games. Tactical Gamer for Arma series and BF series. 77th ARC for World of Tanks (WoT) and War Thunder Ground Forces (WT:GF). Figured, whats one more gaming community.

The single biggest thing I am looking forward to, in Star Citizen, is the same thing I look for in any game. A sense of community, good game play and the drive.

The first game isnt so important, its the first game that got me hooked on gaming. Starseige Tribes was that game. From there, my friends and I got into Rainbow 6 series. That is, until Ubisoft ruined it with Vegas.

I actively play WoT, WT:GF, BF4, Dayz(when its not causing my system to crash), and trying to get into Star Citizen.

Picard or Kirk? I feel this is a trap. Its almost like my wife asking if a pair of jeans make her look fat. So whats for dinner?
Tactical Gamer, eh? I used to be a regular with TG before they banned me from their servers because of ShackTac's leader wanting me gone (far as I can tell anyway...), as a result I've had a bit of a negative view towards the ArmA community with the way they make it difficult for disabled gamers (like me, who is Deaf) to actually participate in some roles such as air support (I loved flying the A-10 in CAS...).

But since you have good experience and understanding of combat, I think you'll be a pretty valuable asset. Welcome to TEST Squadron.

Edit; Also, if you can, try accessing the TEST Squadron chat channel on the RSI website. Plenty of folks are there for conversations, myself included.

Sethiol

Captain
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Sethiol
You need to change your name, there is only one Seth in the Army in Test Squadron. Make it snappy.
Yeah, I have been Sethiol for almost 15 years. I will stick to my name. If that causes some ruffling of feathers, I have the bigger stick. And to the Thunderdome idea, only one man would go in to begin with. Sethious cant really be called a man yet.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Yeah, I have been Sethiol for almost 15 years. I will stick to my name. If that causes some ruffling of feathers, I have the bigger stick. And to the Thunderdome idea, only one man would go in to begin with. Sethious cant really be called a man yet.
This stick is his penis. I got the joke!!!!

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Henceforth I shall nickname thee "Theo". Because of the "Thiol" in Sethiol. :3

Forgot your password?