Kal

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2015
RSI Handle
SamuraiKal
Where you from stranger?
Charlotte, NC, USA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The sheer scope of what Chris envisioned is exactly what I've been looking for in a video game for as long as I can remember. I'm looking forward to it finally coming to life.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, Salvage, E-War, and first-person combat.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Super Mario Bros., but my favorite game growing up was Super Metroid.

What other games do you play?
At the moment I pass the time with World of Warcraft while I wait for CIG to get more of the social modules implemented. I'm also waiting as long as I can stand before upgrading my PC to make sure I get the best gear I can afford when SC is ready. In the meantime, I've been generally avoiding SC because my current rig just can't push a reasonable frame-rate to my monitor for any of the fast-paced dog-fighting.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I heard about and joined the Test Squadron org ages ago, but never got around to logging into the forums.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard all the way.

Kal

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2015
RSI Handle
SamuraiKal
Hey look, the forums are back! Woohoo! #blameKal was trending in the Discord chat; several people were gathering their pitchforks. Guss was ready to burn me at the stake o_O

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Joined TEST ages ago, didn't bother logging onto the forums until today. That's officer grade material! Welcome to TEST!

Kal

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2015
RSI Handle
SamuraiKal
Joined TEST ages ago, didn't bother logging onto the forums until today. That's officer grade material! Welcome to TEST!
Woohoo! Where do I pickup the officer tags?

I've been trying to minimize my personal hype regarding Star Citizen since SC didn't have proper social activities implemented yet. With 2.0, it looks like that's gonna change so I figured I'd start being social :-)

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
There's gotta be a conspiracy happening here... Another person from NC....

Hi Kal! We've met in Discord, you seem like a cool guy. Welcome to TEST!

Kal

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2015
RSI Handle
SamuraiKal
Thanks, back at you! I'm glad to be here; everyone has been pretty awesome so far.

Forgot your password?