Kalashniklove for all my future comrades!

Argonot

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2015
RSI Handle
argonot
Been looking into Star Citizen for a while now and finally put the $$$ down! New I was hooked to TEST as soon as I saw the propoganda. After some lurking, signed up for dooty. A body for the body bags! A human for the human waves! An Aurora for the horde!

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Nice zeal, welcome aboard!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Argonot

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2015
RSI Handle
argonot
Oh yeah. I live in Wisconsin but I do summer stints abroad. I've always wanted to be a space explorer, but since we haven't really mastered the whole space exploration thing yet I settle for imaginary space exploration. I've been checking out Star Citizen periodically and I decided I had to get on the wagon. I couldn't sit by and just watch while the potentially most immersive and beautiful game, with pretty much everything I've dreamed for in a space game was made. It's got that personal touch that the other games lack, but still puts you in with a bunch of other people to explore the universe with. I am looking forward to exploration mostly but I like PVP too.

One of my favorite games was an early WW2 flight simulator in the Pacific, and I like team based PVP. I get nervous solo, but I like fleet stuff (which I experimented with in EVE). The potential to get in gang and fleet fights with TEST was part of what convinced me to join. Mostly the propaganda though. TEST Squadron Best Squardon! Also the community seems awesome.

Mostly play strategy games and Warband lately cause I've been having to rely on my laptop for gaming. Age of Empires is the first game I remember playing, I think.

Picard.

Reactions: Chairman Meow

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Welcome aboard! I hear you about nervous solo flying haha, it's something you'll lose with experience but sure beats the hell out of being situationally oblivious from the get go.

Reactions: Argonot
Forgot your password?