Krishek The Cruel standing by for drunken roaming!

Aug 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Krishek
Hello All! Hope to soon be an official Test pilot. RSI handle is just Krishek (not as cruel there).

Where you from stranger?
Originally California, currently Puerto Rico
What drew you to Star Citizen?
For years I've been keeping track of developing space sims, waiting for a new golden age of space of gaming. SC is everything I've been hoping for since the days of Tie Fighter, Freespace, and Freelancer.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Everything. I have no idea how i'm going to able to focus. I'll be picking up a constellation sometime before launch to be as versatile as possible.
What was the first game you remember playing?
First is hard to pin down. Most significant early memory is of Scorched Earth, mother of all games.
What other games do you play?
Pretty much anything I can find time for. Just finished Homeworld Remastered and had a hankering for fantasy so started The Witcher franchise
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Found you on the RSI Org portal. Beer. Beer convinced me.
Picard or Kirk?
Picard. Kirk was a loose cannon. Possibly the worst captain ever.

Aug 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Krishek
Thanks! And, don't get me wrong. As a MAN he was awesome. Never backing down, great signature punch, always scoring the space ladies. It's just as a captain that he was terrible.

Reactions: Unshaven

Tsukihi

Captain
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tsuu
Welcome to TEST i think i slowly become "the special bartender for beer" of TEST never mind. I have a little welcome present for you best German beer . I hope you like it cheers! ;)

TheZekk

Space Marshal
Mar 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Zekk
Welcome to test! Bar's on your left.

Your image legitimately made me think my phone was stuck upside down. Congrats!

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
Welcome! We also have excellent Rum in the Profession/Piracy thread, & Fridays are the designated massive drunken roams

(There is no legally implied validity of any of the above statements)

Aug 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Krishek
Thanks for the welcome and drinks everyone. Reptar, thanks for Rum advice, definitely my drink of choice. Highly recommend Puerto Rico in that regard btw.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Unfortunate that you don't like Kirk... you've just signed up with a whole org of loose cannons!

Aug 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Krishek
Now, if the question had been. "Which captain would you rather hang out with?" or "Which captain would you rather be like?" the answer would have been different :)

Forgot your password?