Legacy of the VOID

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
It was so bad, when I played the first 2 of the three missions I just stopped. The plot was horrible, the voice acting bad, the storyline was predictable, and even on the hardest difficulty it was the easiest 2 missions I have played in the entire franchise of starcraftb 2.

there is no character development, it immedietly starts introducing 4-5 characters that you can tell will become meaningless right away. There is no playing as Zeratul, no levelling him up, no base or upgrades, or anything to do inbetween missions. Its basically like playing three very fast 10 minute maps.

I demanded a refund. I will not be continuing with this franchise, it has become clear, Blizzard is simply milking its players for money. I have no idea where the quality went, did they lose all the good writers ? Heart of the swarm was so much better, the beta was actually decent, you knew it was going to be fun, and inspiring. Same as the original campaign. This - though - this legacy of the void - i warn you, is in my opinion, absolute grabage.

The graphics of this game, are also so dated, its on its last legs. I played it at 4k and turned everything to ultra and still got 100FPS with SLI 980M , yet everything looked... how do you say.. like a facebook game, or something equivalent.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
I am assuming you are talking about the Prologue missions? If so I know what you are talking about but at the same time these missions are more like tutorials than real story arcs anyway.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
The prologue missions were going to be released for free when LotV is released anyways. They are supposed to be simple (although I will agree that they aren't the best). They can't do a major graphics overhaul because they are using the same game engine as WoL and HotS, and they will want people will any version of the game to easily be able to play with each other. For me, I bought the game not because of the story (I will play the campaign. Blizzard usually has very good story lines) but for the multiplayer. I think that the actual campaign missions will be more rewarding and interesting

Forgot your password?