Lightyear (New Disney Pixar movie)

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Was Tim Allen sick? I swear Disney forgets that non-marvel actors still exist...
It's a tough one. Some people think Tim Allen's politics aren't that palatable to Disney. Then again he voiced Buzz in Toy Story 4 which came out in 2019 so it can't be that.

Perhaps Disney wants to make this a multifilm thing and well....Tim Allens is pushing 70. Maybe he just doesn't want to do it anymore as it'll be a huge commitment and well Allen's rich enough to turn it down.

Ultimately this movie is based on the character that the Buzz toy is based on....so different characters. Allen voiced the toy while Evans will voice the human character the toy was based on.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Maybe his voice is too old for this now? Or Disney just wanted Cap's name on the posters and he wanted the part too..
Or he will be in it as a surprise at the end as the voice of the toy itself? Who knows...

Anyways I do like how this looks. I'm not a mega huge fan of Toy Story, but I do appreciate it, and this looks like a good spinoff to enjoy!

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Maybe his voice is too old for this now? Or Disney just wanted Cap's name on the posters and he wanted the part too..
Or he will be in it as a surprise at the end as the voice of the toy itself? Who knows...

Anyways I do like how this looks. I'm not a mega huge fan of Toy Story, but I do appreciate it, and this looks like a good spinoff to enjoy!
That would be a nice gesture. Evan's Buzz saves the World and is honored with an action figure of himself that's voiced by Allen. That'll satisfy the fans.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
All I want to know is what the hidden easter egg of Buzz Lightyears ID number and the barcode on his tags mean.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik
Forgot your password?